Returns + Exchanges
Returns + Exchanges
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange a purchased item for a different size or style, as long as the item is in its original condition. If you decide that you would prefer a full refund, this can also be arranged.
Before you apply for a return, please check that the product(s) you wish to return meets the following requirements:
- Product(s) must be returned within 14 days of package delivery.
- Product(s) must be returned in their original unworn and unwashed state with tags included
If your return meets the above criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your purchase order.
Please Note:Final Sale and Sample Items: Cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, unless the item received is faulty or your order was fulfilled incorrectly.
Processing A Return
The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and the item’s arrival. We suggest that you hold onto proof of postage until your return is processed. NIKKEHORRIGAN.COM is not responsible for returns lost by Australia Post or any other courier company used.
Please follow these steps.
- Place product(s) you wish to return in to a paid postal satchel
- Place product/products inside the postal satchel. Add another prepaid satchel for us to return your new exchanged product(s)
- Please include a copy of the original invoice
- Then send the postal satchel to our return shipping address
- Send us the tracking number to email@example.com
From the day returns are received at our warehouse, we aim to process them within 3 business days. However, during busy period there may be a minor delay. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Return Shipping Address
PO BOX 5320
Brassall, QLD, 4305
Damaged + Faulty
All items are checked thoroughly before leaving the warehouse. If you have received an item with a defect please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number along with a brief description and upload a photo or two showing the defect/fault. Claims must be made within 14 days of purchase date.